Search the forum,

Discuss best sealer for travertine?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

There are a few suppliers online... and offline...

I used aqua mix penertrating sealer....didn't like that...to low a quality sealer and then i used the sealerchoiuce gold...much much better....costs a lot more but it is the better sealer out of the 2 i tried.

I like LTP mattstone but the solvent can be a pain when using on domestic jobs, so that is the reason for trying aqua mix sealers choice gold...which i got from perfect home and garden ( not online sales)...

Easy to work with and goes a long way .....so I would and will be using it again.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the threads in the tiling forum that have had a lot of views are being bumped up into current discussion. Just walk on by if it's not your flavour right now. Perhaps it'll help somebody out one day, and they become members, and then they post a thread, and professional tilers respond, and then you learn something from them...? Maybe?

Reply to best sealer for travertine?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen