Currently reading:
Best Price For New Renault Traffic

Discuss Best Price For New Renault Traffic in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

I've decided to get the new shape Renault traffic .
I want the 115 model with business package plus .
Best price I can find is £ 12600.00 plus vat in white colour at loads of vans .
I really want a silver one to match other vans/ truck but can't fid one same spec for same price.
any suggestions where I might try.
I would pay extra £500 for silver over white

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
I agree dave it is not the best looking van but it seems best value to me.i know you like ford transit.any idea how much would a ford with similar spec as renault traffic business plus cost?

I've not looked at transit customs , I'm looking at down sizing to the new connect...

J

jonnyc

The new vivaro is built in the UK, in Luton. Support the British economy and get the Vauxhall :)
Bri . I have a vauxhall vivaro sportive two years old and very happy with that. Unfortunately vauxhall are only giving 3yrs warranty whereas renault give 4 . Like for like spec renault cheaper. I am sure there's some fix going on . Same when Nissan made superstar. They all seem to take turns to offer best deals

Reply to Best Price For New Renault Traffic in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement