Search the forum,

Discuss Bellota Cutters in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

When a company can produce a cutter that will snap off a >20mm slither off a 600mm wide tile, every time, then that will be a great tile cutter - so far, it doesn't exist. At the moment, we have adequate cutters.
20mil???...how about 10 ;)
WP_20150813_13_46_30_Pro.jpg

B

Bill

20mil???...how about 10 ;)
View attachment 80851
That is not what I wrote....I asked for a 20mm strip off 600mm wide tile........... you have cut a 10mm strip off a 30mm wide tile.............

I don't see the relevance of this infatuation of cutting thin strips off thin strips as they never get used unless your setting out is poor.........

I

Italy

That is not what I wrote....I asked for a 20mm strip off 600mm wide tile........... you have cut a 10mm strip off a 30mm wide tile.............

I don't see the relevance of this infatuation of cutting thin strips off thin strips as they never get used unless your setting out is poor.........
hey tom.
you mean you need a tile cut into 58cm?

S

Spare Tool

The tile was 600 long, don't matter how wide 30mil or 600 fact is the result will be the same, what's setting out got to do with being able to cut 10 or 20mil off end of a tile, I've used many different kind of cutters and the sigma is the only one I've used that will take such a small slither of the end of porcelain so in my honest opinion they are a Great cutter, have you tried using one Tom?

I

Italy

When a company can produce a cutter that will snap off a >20mm slither off a 600mm wide tile, every time, then that will be a great tile cutter - so far, it doesn't exist. At the moment, we have adequate cutters.
long but I arrived.
I do not understand if you need 29 cm or 1 cm

latest picture, note that the thickness of the tile.
It is less than the width.
you can use as a toothpick.;)

IMG_0732.JPG IMG_0734.JPG IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0736.JPG IMG_0739.JPG IMG_0740.JPG

B

Bill

long but I arrived.
I do not understand if you need 29 cm or 1 cm

latest picture, note that the thickness of the tile.
It is less than the width.
you can use as a toothpick.;)
Very nice Antonio but that still isn't 20mm off a 600mm square. I am not bothered about cutting thin strips from 20mm pieces. I want a manual cutter that will do it EVERY time and not 1 in 2 attempts.

I

Italy

Very nice Antonio but that still isn't 20mm off a 600mm square. I am not bothered about cutting thin strips from 20mm pieces. I want a manual cutter that will do it EVERY time and not 1 in 2 attempts.
you never okay anything. (Like my wife) lol.
however, I make less effort.
you always carry water cutter. heavy and tiring.
now that tom installed water cutter.
antonio finished work. ahhaha
me, old. I have to make little effort and so many meters. :)

Reply to Bellota Cutters in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.