Currently reading:
Before and after

Discuss Before and after in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Decided to refurb this little floor At my house , we are having building work done so it need some tlc, the pads are from ATS they worked very well and took the scratches out nicely I finished the floor with a little wax as the darker stones often need a little help when restoring floors and I don't have diamond tooling at the moment

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reply to Before and after in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement