I'm Looking For This Tile BCT accolade grey matt tile

Currently reading:
I'm Looking For This Tile BCT accolade grey matt tile

Discuss BCT accolade grey matt tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 51972

F1E31795-B58C-47EC-9038-D27D0D9C6554.jpeg
9AF2832C-11FA-4933-A95B-E65AF358818A.png

Reply to BCT accolade grey matt tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have sliding shower doors. The tiles are 600x1200 blue/grey onyx style which I would like to look like one...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views

Advertisement