Discuss Bathroom - Rossendale in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. Doozy

Doozy Member of Tilers Forums

County:
    Lancashire
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    Not advised
    Tile Size(s):
    Not advised
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Purchased
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Lancashire

Hi

Got a job in Rossendale for a plumber I regularly sub for that's come up at short notice, but I can't fit him in time.

It's a family bathroom, walls and floor (that's all I know), with another to follow later on in the same building.

I said I'd try and help him out by finding another tiler. His prep is usually spot on, so you shouldn't have any messing about.

Cheers Tony

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Lancashire then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. Doozy

Doozy Member of Tilers Forums

Sorted now, ta

3. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Through the forum?

• Like Like x 1