Discuss Bathroom Installer & Tiler required please. in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

trayjord

Hello all.

I recently hired someone to install a new bathroom for me and do a complete job. Right from pulling the old bathroom out to installing the new one (inc tiling). Unfortunately the job wasn't done correctly and to put it politely - it is a mess.
I should add that I purchased all furnishings myself. All high end bauhaus, grohe, roper rhodes, carronite etc.

A couple of months on. Sadly many of the furnishings need skipping because of the extensive damage to them.

I am now looking for someone with a lot of experience, an eye for detail and someone who is reliable please.

Looking for a complete install and tiling.
I will be replacing the existing tiling but I haven't yet chosen the tiles.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Good morning @trayjord it sounds like you've endured a complete nightmare. I'm based in Leeds and would be happy to come and look at your bathroom. If you would like to send me a PM we can have a chat.

Reply to Bathroom Installer & Tiler required please. in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks