Search the forum,

Discuss B & Q discontinued tile - Enviro Guocera flint 400 x 400 mm in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ruby

Hi - need around 80 of the above to extend kitchen floor. B and Q have discontinued them and not able to source them for me. B and Q sell a similar tile now but under the name of Lombardy Flint and 300 x 300 mm so too small.
Have tried to locate Guocera stockist in Uk without success.
thank you

I

Italy

Hi - need around 80 of the above to extend kitchen floor. B and Q have discontinued them and not able to source them for me. B and Q sell a similar tile now but under the name of Lombardy Flint and 300 x 300 mm so too small.
Have tried to locate Guocera stockist in Uk without success.
thank you
lombardy whom I know is this, my region.
OT sorry :)
images

Reply to B & Q discontinued tile - Enviro Guocera flint 400 x 400 mm in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen