Search the forum,

Discuss B and Q lash pegs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

robbbin

TF
Reaction score
Went to a customer today to lay 25mt conservertry floor 60 * 45 porcelain from b and q the guy in the store told him you need to use these pegs to get everything flat ( no lipping) he paid about £40 for them what a joke I assured him everything would be fine......topps are going to sell them Ive been told I THINK THEY ARE A LOAD OF *******

E

enduro

Went to a customer today to lay 25mt conservertry floor 60 * 45 porcelain from b and q the guy in the store told him you need to use these pegs to get everything flat ( no lipping) he paid about £40 for them what a joke I assured him everything would be fine......topps are going to sell them Ive been told I THINK THEY ARE A LOAD OF *******
Have you tried them!!!

robbbin

TF
Reaction score
Tried them today on the job...... b@q sell them in bags of 20 Used 1 bag to much hassle Never use spacers as a rule.... hard to snap off I think they would cause voids so no solid bed. Its a diy load of ......What people forget is if the floor is flat get the mix right and use a rubber mallet job done

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peter

Knowing B&Q, the pegs will have discrepancies in size so you'll end up with one tile sitting lower than the other through using this method. :lol:

Reply to B and Q lash pegs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen