I'm Looking For This Tile Azu-vi Blue Marbled Tile - TilersForums.com

Search the forum,

Discuss Azu-vi Blue Marbled Tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

B

Breezy

I am looking for a small number of AZU-VI Blue marbled tiles manufactured approximately 2000. Size is 315mm x 200mm. On the reverse it says AZU-VI Monoccion Made in Spain.

T

Tile Shop

The only company I know of that did Azuvi tiles (don't know whether they still do) is Carven Dunnill.

Heres the link to the contact us page. Have a picture on hand ready to email over to them to help identify it as there were a few marble effect in blue that they did around that time.

Customer Service - Craven Dunnill

Its doubtful they are still available now, but they may have some old stocks in storage or they will find you the closest alternative.

Reply to Azu-vi Blue Marbled Tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen