Search the forum,

Discuss ATS diamond tools - thin wall diamond core drills in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384208996.724431.jpg

I am going to be testing these soon for ATS diamond tools. Can't wait to see how they perform on various grades of porcelain.

They look the business ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concrete guy

They look meaty....

They are quite thin, the wall is 1mm or 1.2mm thick depending on the size.

I've got a few bits in to test, they are designed to be used with a water fed swivel but I just want to see how they perform wet or dry.

Small drill sizes are a constant problem, particularly 6mm to 10mm. Trying to produce something that drills a decent hole, last a reasonable amount of time without costing a fortune.

So lets find out of it drills first, then we'll work out what fitting we'll make them with.

Reply to ATS diamond tools - thin wall diamond core drills in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen