Search the forum,

Discuss Are you ready for Christmas? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Merry Christmas (maybe too early? - I've seen hundreds of trees up so maybe not lol) from me and Dan, and on behalf of the staff, who I can't thank enough for being awesome and covering on all the forums for the past year or so. We've had a lot going on, and it's still going on. So thanks for that.

Are you guys all done for xmas? You getting all the calls from customers wanting things finished for xmas? You got all your xmas prezzies? (or shop xmas eve like us?

Here's to a brilliant Xmas and a wonderful new year. :)

O

Old Mod

Merry Christmas guys,
Hope you have a great time.

s1741.gif

Q

Qwerty

Merry Christmas!
Phone ringing daily wanting work completed by Christmas. Poor souls only have 12 months to plan for it and they call in the last few weeks!
Loads of shopping to do yet!

G

GoneGuy

Merry Christmas, phone is constantly ringing and messages pinging for people wanting work done asap.
I’m lucky my wife does all the Xmas shopping for me and it’s all done ( I’ve got to do all the wrapping :().
Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to spending time with loved ones

Reply to Are you ready for Christmas? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen