Search the forum,

Discuss Any reason not to buy a UFH kit off ebay? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnywells

Not a spammers market it ain't.....

Link removed..

Hay easy, all i was doing was asking a question to people who might know the answer!.

Im having a conservatory build and therefor looking into ways to keep it heated, didn't realize it was a crime to post a link on this forum to an ebay item i was asking about.:thumbsdown:

I was going to ask because the g/f isnt sure on having tiles in the conny what the pro's and cons are of using it under carpet.....i bet i will get a roasting now for asking about UFH and carpet on a tile forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:

pjrich

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
If the mats are Thermopad they are made in India.

The information I have on them is that the Elektra Distributor in Finland was very interested in their products because the prices were very attractive. To assess them he sent some samples to an independant lab for testing. After the results, he still buys from Elektra because they were concerned about the reliablity of the products.

Reply to Any reason not to buy a UFH kit off ebay? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen