Search the forum,

Discuss amazing machine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stephenoneill

i have been using the montolith for the past few months and cannot fault this machine just never lets me down ;the cuts are precise and clean ;and the titanium wheel cuts through anything unlike the rubi which you will change every month ;i started out on sigma then 5 years with rubi but this machine beats them all; and for all the comments on the montolith breaking tiles please stop the propoganda and learn the apply the right pressure cheers all

D

DHTiling

i have been using the montolith for the past few months and cannot fault this machine just never lets me down ;the cuts are precise and clean ;and the titanium wheel cuts through anything unlike the rubi which you will change every month ;i started out on sigma then 5 years with rubi but this machine beats them all; and for all the comments on the montolith breaking tiles please stop the propoganda and learn the apply the right pressure cheers all

I had a monty and the pressure setting is in the handle.. IMO that is not enough, the pressure through the guide rail works much better IMHO.

Also it was the flip down foot that I didn't like , so it did not work for me , so it is really each to their own , if it works for you then that is what counts .

Reply to amazing machine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen