Search the forum,

Discuss Alto trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi, am pricing a big job for a pub at the moment which has ladies and gents tiolets plus a kitchen which all require alto trim normally I don't charge for this because i put it on with tile adhesive as im putting last tile on which is quicker than cutting the bottom tile but this job is going to need about 100m2 of the stuff it was only when another tiler told me he charges for putting these on it entered my mine. So if anyone thinks I should charge for this how much????

G

Gall.B

Always charge for it myself mate font do anything for nowt are you supplying the Trim?

About £3 a metre for fitting.

Reaction score
No I am fitting and adhesive and grout only the more thought about it more I thought tilers would charge for it but it honestly does take me about the same amount of time or quicker than cutting and fixing the last tile

G

Gall.B

Know what your saying mate, but site guys get paid per metre for fixing all trims.

Doing internal mitres etc will take time?

Reaction score
Yes it is under a separate item on each of the tiolet specs and the kitchen so ill look at putting a price in or use it as a good bargaining tool to get the job

Reply to Alto trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen