Search the forum,

Discuss Active leisure pursuits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Apart from tiling what other leisure pursuits do you do?

I am a coach with two football teams.

Like watching and playing football.

like taking kids on there quad and motorbike.

i like the odd game of golf aswell.

D

david campbell

prefer to play golf,or footer about in my garden tending to the vegetables!

oh and football(watching the mighty glasgow rangers getting pumped)........lol:lol::lol::lol:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Not much time for regular hobbies now, used to like the rugby and cricket, martial arts has and will always be up there, used to love seeing the kids compete as well, laugh a minute :D

Nowadays though, more likely than not to find me tinkering / building / fault finding pc's............................... go figure ;)

D

david campbell

champions!
yes you are right brian it doesn't happen very often if my memory serves me correct it's 1 out of 4 years......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

S

stevee

do a lot a shootin with my FAC air rifle,BSA superten ,mainly rabbits,pidgeons and rats, some times the boy drags me out on the mountain bike, although it aint doing much lookin at the shape of me:lol:

Reply to Active leisure pursuits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen