Search the forum,

Discuss A genuine offer ( or not ) ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Clydesider

Hi Guys,

Just playing around on tinternet and came across Walls And Floors website.

Seems to be offering a whole load of half price Rubi gear - Not sure how good the prices are to start with though..........

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9966

Best to shop around Clydesider, see what deals are available. Don't forget our sponsors >>>>

I've removed the link to the website.

D

DHTiling

Walls and floors do have good offers on ... as above though do shop about and price compare.

B

binsy

just looked at site for cost of rubi ts 40 as i,m looking for one, £163 inc vat, this is about the going rate on the sites i've been trawling so going on that there nothing special, watching a few on ebay etc 2nd hand as always used rubi, but keep reading about sigma, they do look a lot heavier though are they worth the extra cost??

S

Sigma UK

just looked at site for cost of rubi ts 40 as i,m looking for one, £163 inc vat, this is about the going rate on the sites i've been trawling so going on that there nothing special, watching a few on ebay etc 2nd hand as always used rubi, but keep reading about sigma, they do look a lot heavier though are they worth the extra cost??

The Sigma cutters are not heavy at all. Apart from the 128cm but thats to be expected. I would also say they are worth every penny as they do last a long time and can cut most tile types. The ts40 if its the green case is a ceramic tile cutter "only" 400kg breaker. where as the plus range in the red box is for porcelain. 750kg breaker. they also have a fixed breaking system so you can't cut mosaic sheets etc... but go with what you can afford and feel confortable with.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
£163 plus vat sounds a lot for a ts-40 last time i bought one it was £126 including vat was about 5 years ago though.

C

Clydesider

As I'm looking for my first, I'm after a good second-hand all-rounder. Having read through some old threads though, and some of you " old sweat" :smilewinkgrin: recommendations, the 'big clinker' that Screwfix are doing for £80 just now does seem rather attractive ?

Reply to A genuine offer ( or not ) ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen