Search the forum,

Discuss A bit more poor tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daveyboy

What a complete mess! Do you think those guys made the mess or are clearing up someone elses? If it's the latter, I'd want that made clear on the video.....

M

mikethetile

nice one

were those two blokes responsible and had to strip the tiles off or were they called in to correct someone elses work

D

david campbell

thats to date the worst i have ever seen,even from customers who know nothing about tiling!
TOTALLY SHOCKING!!!!!:yikes:

G

Gazzer

nice one

were those two blokes responsible and had to strip the tiles off or were they called in to correct someone elses work

read the script
"This is my Bathroom. The tiling is terrible. The tiles are being taken down because the tilers (shown in video) were criminally poor at their job. A warning: Check references before you hire a tradesman. "

R

Rob Z

The one guy at least looked professional in his coveralls! :lol:

How about the little plastic disposable trowel :yikes:

L

LM Ceramics

good post leatherface the first one how embarrising for them being filmed aswell (what they deserve) that was shocking work and the second one aswell no plywood pva no flexi adhesive :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Reply to A bit more poor tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen