Discuss 6 nations rugby in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I think it will be between England and Ireland, Wales and Scotland will be a good game, Scotland are on there way up, Wales need to sort out there coaching set up, Italy will be a lot better now conner o'shea is in charge, and France......well you never know which team will turn up, the team with all the flare in the world or the can't be bothered team..

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I agree Andy, as long as england beat france, then the deciding game will be england Ireland, which should be a good one!! But as you say, France are always that unknown quantity they could beat the best team in world today, and then get beaten by a regional under 14s team the next lol, let's hope its the latter today ;)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well done England.
That was close....
Definitely not there best game.
I have to say that ref was bloody useless.
Hope we don't see I'm again !

O

On one

Not a great game not helped by new rules,interpretation of rules or rules we didn't even know existed!!(referee)

T

Time's Ran Out

Only caught the highlights and Sir Clive telling it right - win your first game ugly! Don't know if he was talking about anyone in particular but they all have lived in faces.
Reminds me of when Ruud Guillet was manager at Newcastle. He wanted sexy football and said there were going to be some new faces around the place. To which Peter Beardsley replied - ' Boss can I have one'!

Reply to 6 nations rugby in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks