Currently reading:
45° plank tile with underfloor heating

Search the forum,

Discuss 45° plank tile with underfloor heating in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK
They have been around some time Alan but more and more manufacturers are putting together a system, often sharing mats. Yes it's uncoupling which takes the wire basicsally. A lot of people say it's easier but I'm not so sure, you have to stick the mat down and pay for the mat also so it's never going to replace the market for the tangly mesh sort.
Saves on levelling compound though

D

Dumbo

Not when you Level over it like I did! I have one similar coming up which I'm not going to level over. It's a small difference tho as what you save in leveller you will use nearly as much in extra adhesive.
My argumemt exactly . You got to use the material so why not levelling .
Stick down mat .fix cables . Level over nice days work. Maybe not with yours though @Localtiler as it looks quite expansive. As for quicker not levelling , is it if you take in to account the amount of time you take spamming adhesive in to the mat and you know the wrap around the cable isn't as good therefor potetional problems particularly around the cold joint and cable termination . I can't level it I don't do it .It

Reply to 45° plank tile with underfloor heating in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement