Search the forum,

Discuss 2no bathrooms - Maidstone, Kent in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

mossep

-
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Hi

Im re fitting 2 bathrooms for a client and need a tiler to do the floors and walls. The job is in Maidstone and would probably be done early November. If anyone is interested could they drop me a message? My client hasn't picked the tiles yet but below are approx areas.

1no floor - approx 2.5m2 over chipboard floor
1no floor - approx 2m2 over chipboard floor
1no shower enclosure - 3no sides totalling 4.5m2, hardiebacker type board to be installed prior to tiling
1no shower enclosure - 2no sides totalling 8m2, hardiebacker type board to be installed prior to tiling

Thanks

Reply to 2no bathrooms - Maidstone, Kent in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen