Search the forum,

Discuss 22.23mm to 5/8" reducing ring - will fit Dewalt D24000 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

I have a bag full of reducing rings that convert a 22.23mm bore in a saw blade to 5/8" (16mm)

This would enable any blade with a centre bore of 22.23mm to fit on a Dewalt D24000

These have been sent to me by our factory in error and it's just not worth sending them back.

Would these actually be of any use in the UK? In so much as, are there any blades with a 22.23mm (standard grinder) bore that would be worth using or converting to use on a D24000?

C

Concrete guy

I thought the D24000 has a 25.4mm bore..

Ahh, the UK spec version might well do - I think the US version is 5/8".

Feel free to chip in of anyone can think of any other use for the reducing rings I've got - otherwise I'll recycle them.

D

Dan s

Any chance of a reducing ring from 22.2mm to 20 ie so I can use a 85 or 115mm disk with my dewalt dcw410 ?

C

Concrete guy

D

Dan s

Thanks ATS you're a legend :hurray:I've been looking for a while and couldn't find the exact size and hate being restricted in who's blade I use.

Reply to 22.23mm to 5/8" reducing ring - will fit Dewalt D24000 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen