Currently reading:
20mm exterior porcelain cutting

Search the forum,

Discuss 20mm exterior porcelain cutting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

It would be solely to take place of a 1200 bench saw for stone and 20mm porcelain.

It's ideal for that, we used to cut up 30mm thick granite slabs with one using two 1600mm rails and a coupling.

A good set up is the saw, 1x 800mm rail 1 x 1600mm rail plus a coupler. That gives you 800mm, 1600mm & 2400mm cutting capabilities in one tool.

Despite coming with a 170mm blade, it will take a 180mm blade without any snagging which opens up the options tremendously.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
It would be solely to take place of a 1200 bench saw for stone and 20mm porcelain.
As Alan mentioned it's only really suitable for outdoor use due to the water feed running everywhere. That said some sort of tray system could be set up to catch the water but would need constant emptying. I only really need this for new builds I do for a builder where making a mess outside isn't a problem

Reply to 20mm exterior porcelain cutting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed most of our floor to accommodate tiling 800x800 porcelain over an uneven floor. The gap from defrac...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond...
Replies
Views

Advertisement