Search the forum,

Discuss 2015 General election in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

I know it is a day late and a dollar short but..............
Total number of SNP votes, nearly 1.500,000 gets you 56 MP's elected to the house of commons
Total number of UKIP votes, nearly 4,000,000 gets you 1 MP elected to the house of commons!

Not a party political comment,rather that some votes are more equal than others!

J

J Sid

UKIP 3,881,129 votes elect's one MP

Who ever you voted for this can't be fair

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dave l and l

the first past the past system suited the main two parties, thats why its in place,
this time the s n p have got a few more seats because of it. thats why it is getting more press. personally i dont really care as i have never had a party that i voted for in goverment,

J

J Sid

Any system the keeps Labour from getting in No. 10 ever again I will except, wether it's fair or not.

O

On one

Similarly prospective MP's campaigning on local issues in the run up to the General Election,
They get elected,get to Westminster and all that goes out the window! (tow the party line my son!)

Reply to 2015 General election in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen