Search the forum,

Discuss 10% off NETT Courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi All
Darren here from NE Tiling Training

I would just like to put a new offer on to all Tilers forums members of 10% discount off any of our wall and floor tiling, plastering or plumbing courses.

Anyone wishing to take up this offer just ring Tracey at the office (0191 4274529) and mention Tilers Forums

Darren

H

harry

Thanks Darren I will be heading up for the bathroom plumbing course in the near future ..

D

Derry

How long is this offer running for Darren? I am thinking of doing the plastering course at some point this year but not sure when..

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Derry
Just give me a ring nearer the time and mention this and i will sort you out with the discount
Regards
Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi George
Look forward to seeing you then to put you through your paces, we are in our new 10,000 square foot training centre now, its looking great,

Best Regards
Darren

Last edited:
G

george1319

Yes. Tracey told me about the new centre. I'm looking forward to it and just wish I could be there sooner!

2020Tiling

Hi daz , would be interested in a screeding coarse if you do one ? sent you lot a e mail a while back but havent had a response mate .
Hi All
Darren here from NE Tiling Training

I would just like to put a new offer on to all Tilers forums members of 10% discount off any of our wall and floor tiling, plastering or plumbing courses.

Anyone wishing to take up this offer just ring Tracey at the office (0191 4274529) and mention Tilers Forums

Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Terry
Never received the email about the floor screeding course, we sometimes cover that on the plastering course, where we level a floor to about 3-4 inches with sand and cement and do falls for wet rooms etc, really only takes about an hour and half so not really worthy of a course in itself

Regards
Darren

Reply to 10% off NETT Courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen