Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Hi All, I’m looking for a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 30 Johnson’s Illusion White Marble...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297. Wickes...
Replies
Views
Only need 5-10 tiles. Now discontinued. Does anyone hold stock?
Replies
Views
Jean lupton
J
Hi, I'm looking for Lea Ceramiche Rainforest Earth modular tiles and would be really grateful if...
Replies
Views
Hello Looking for 10 pieces of Vitromex Sand Beige 16x16 16sandbeig. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am looking for 10 No. Pocelanosa Borneo Sage 43.5 x43.5
Replies
Views
V
I am looking for just 6 - 8 of these tiles. Can anyone help me?
Replies
Views
Sylvia
S
Hi, I'm looking for 5 of these discontinued tiles. Size 30 x15. Gloss white. Originally...
Replies
Views
Hi, I only need one tile although spare/s would be good. Bought originally from Tile Giant.
Replies
Views
Hi, i only need about 3-4 boxes of Super white porcelain tile which has now been discontinued...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I am looking for around 8 tiles (but will take less if necessary) of the Yurtbay Seramik Strauss...
Replies
Views
We are desperately looking for 3 Porcelenosa Venis Silk Bianco wall tiles 20x 3. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
looking for marrazi montagna belluno 12 x 12 tiles
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen