Search the forum,

Discuss XXL tiles - how to cut? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Take a guess

IMG_8841.JPG IMG_8842.JPG IMG_8843.JPG IMG_8844.JPG IMG_8845.JPG IMG_8846.JPG IMG_8847.JPG
IMG_0211.JPG

O

Old Mod

How porcelain is made and where is porcelain made are three different things haha

The xxl porcelain tiles are perfect copies of real slabs of marble.
They take a slab, and photograph it, they then 3D print the slab on to the porcelain.
Most often, the easiest way to create different designs of the same slab is to move the print along 10% and reprint. That way they get a tile that only repeats every so many tiles, but it all taken from 1 slab.
Help?

Reply to XXL tiles - how to cut? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen