Search the forum,

Discuss Xmas songs - your top choice! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - The Jackson 5.

B

Blunt Tool

Happy Birthday! Well I thought that was what it was all about till Coca Cola stepped in!

S

Spare Tool

Run DMC.. Christmas at Hollis!! The only boys that can rhyme macaroni cheese with Christmas trees and yule lug with eggnog and get away with it..
Bowt time it got some Radio Two airtime :D

Reply to Xmas songs - your top choice! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I want to see your festive jumpers, tops, hats, socks and anything else (keep it clean!) I'll...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread as the only other...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Tilers turned up this morning, I explained the plan, and they said it's impossible. Something...
Replies
Views
This is the Happy Valentines Day Thread. :) Happy Valentines to you all. We hope you and your...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen