Search the forum,

Discuss Xmas Break. . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I have finished already as of Friday. I will still be doing a few days of business bits over the next week (admin, quotes etc) but giving myself time off until the new year!

O

Old Mod

Same same Dave I think! :(
But all my backlog has now gone, I am now under no real pressure at work.
Least I don't think so, unless I've forgotten someone, haha
Got a few busy days this week but nothing like the last month, that was completely off the scale!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was hoping to finish Friday but a couple of small jobs have been put back till 21 and 22, so doing 3 days this week 2 days next week then off till the 4th Jan. .

Last edited:
O

On one

Probably the 24th......a much delayed V&B shower tray doesn't come into the country until til the 16th.
The craic is the plumber has already booked in for his Christmas dinner there.
When do I go back?.......depends how long I can put up with the missus!

Reply to Xmas Break. . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen