Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.
  • Thread starter justyjust
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 4K
  • saw

Discuss Worx Mini Saw Anyone in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

justyjust

Im often doing kitchens and bathrooms but not always tiling, my favourite tools are the normal hand tile cutter and my trusty 115mm grinder.

I do have a wet table saw the erbauer from screwfix, but i'm not a lover of wet saws as I normally get soaked and as well as the work area. This saw has the original saw blade which is crud.

I'm often do difficult cuts with the grinder but I been thinking about trying the works mini saw, I know makita and bosch have one but I rather not spend much as it would be a trial.

Has anyone used this saw and can recommend it for tiles.

Appicate the help cheers justin

J

Just Rizzle

I have one but never used it on tiles only use it when plying a floor to fit vinyl great fo that

J

justyjust

I picked one up tonight not to sure pretty good piece of kit great for floor boards and ply like you said, I was thinking maybe it would have been good for cutting socket out.

I might take it back as I have rail saw and all my other tools but I was thinking of taking of the plunge mech and use it like a grinder but it's just as heavy as my grinder and less powerful.

It would be good if they made a rail for this tool because it would be real handy.

Reply to Worx Mini Saw Anyone in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks