Search the forum,

Discuss workwear trousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

djr tiling

dont know about you guys but i go through loads of trousers whilst tiling floors especially i always rip the crotch out of them :lol: but not a good look in front of customers :thumbsdown: does anyone know of some decent work trousers that wont break the bank but are made nice and tuff must be in large sizes as well as i have a slipped 6 pack

D

doug boardley

try the bosch ones, brilliant work pants, crotch/gusset doesn't rip, integrated knee pads and really comfy:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

George does jeans for £3-00!
Couple of Bra cups in the knees and away you go - along with the tights in winter - comfy and warm!

Myself I pay £40 a time for Snickers.:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

D

doug boardley

at my age I'm probably dribbling in them!, Mrs Doug won't let me out in public with light trousers on anymore:lol:

Reply to workwear trousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen