I'm Looking For This Tile Wooliscott floor tiles - TilersForums.com

Search the forum,

Discuss Wooliscott floor tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Autumn Blend was the Daniel Platts Crown

That picture is the Rustic.

Doubt anyone will have those anymore. Production stopped at least 15 years ago, and that was one range that was not carried on by Original Style.

Reclaim yards or Antiques Roadshow might be the only option to get the exact tile, or a plain tile in the same size as a contrast.

Thinking outside the box, one other thing that might work as a temporary fix (will not give a 100% lasting finish) and it will take a bit of artistry.

Get the plain red dorsets, then buy a mixture of Mapei Fuga Fresca in Chocolate and Yellow (test a tile before fitting) and dab the tiles with it to get the correct appearance.

The tiles have a moisture absorption rate of less than 0.5%, but the pigment may "stain" just enough to give you the right effect until you come to re-tile the whole area.

I've just dabbed a tile in it to see if it works. I'll leave it to dry and see if it takes and report back later today. (I only have the anthracite though so don't expect it to look like the rustic)

Reply to Wooliscott floor tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen