Search the forum,

Discuss Wiltshire assault officer on full pay pending hearing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

i wonder if i'd get paid if i hit the lady i'm working for at the moment? different rules for us mere mortals!:thumbsdown:

F

Fred

Makes me sick. Being ex-old bill, I was furious with his conduct. I dealt with all sorts of folks, some nice, some not so nice, BUT, even though you hold a warrent of office it does not give you the right to treat people like that.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Shocking! You wouldn't hear of any other person being released from a 6 month sentence after 6 days!

I hope his appeal backfires and lands him 12 months, or even more. I'd bet you £100 it doesn't though. boooo

F

Fred

A mate of mine got 6 months for kicking a prisoner up his rear when he started to play up getting into the back of a police van. IMO, this sgt should have got alot more. The ladys face was smashed in. At the end of the day, he lost his temper and you just can't do that when your a copper.

M

mikethetile

what suspension

he should have been dismissed on the spot

violence at work is gross misconduct

D

david campbell

shocking! it just proves theres one rule for one and different rules for others

Reply to Wiltshire assault officer on full pay pending hearing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen