Search the forum,

Discuss Will they sheen up? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Simsam

-
Reaction score
Hi all, hope you are all well. After 7 months, we have actually found tiles of the same batch that the tilers ran out of last December when tiling our live/eat/kitchen area. Obviously they are a colour match, but we were quite surprised to see the original ones have much more of a sheen than the new ones (that have yet to br laid). Will the new tiles develop the same sheen in use? I never use chemicals on the floor, just a steamer. Any advice would be so appreciated, can't believe we're almost there after all this time!

Thank you and kind regards

Simsam

-
Reaction score
Which tiles are these? Have they been sealed?
Hi
Now they are laid, you cannot tell any difference - which is how it should be as they are the same batch number! They are Original Style tiles, logwood (or lignum!) white.

Reply to Will they sheen up? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen