Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tej

Hi all,

Going to be tileing our 2m x 2m bathroom walls soon and I've seen some tiles in wickes called Palma, and was wondering if anyone has used them yet. Want to buy before month end as thats when their "sale" ends.

Also is it better to order online from them or at the store? which is easier to return the unused tiles? Is it like wallpaper where you need matching batch numbers?

Cheers

F

faithhealer

Never used Wickes tiles myself, do they have a returns policy? always allow 10/15% for waste. and Yes they do have shade numbers but still check all the tiles before you put them on the wall because cheaper tiles still differ in shade sometimes!
Welcome to the forum by the way

W

White Room

Wickes will take full boxes back, just try and check to see how square they are

Hi and welcome:thumbsup:

D

david campbell

:welcome: to the forum
would agree with the above and pick them up in store to make sure they match up,nothing worse than starting the job realising the batch codes differ:mad2:

D

Daz

I fixed some Wickes tiles the other week for a customer, but they were 4" travertine and therefore uneven sizes :lol:.

My customer advised that they will take back unopened boxes, too.

W

White Room

As you say buy at the shop, if there's a problem they can taken back or exchanged

Reaction score
I have tiled a few jobs with customer supplied tiles and I have to say they were not bad, better than some shed tiles I've put up....use the shop...

T

tej

Bought the tiles on saturday and saved myself about £70, which is always a good thing.

Now we got to start de-tiling of the bathroom...

Reply to Wickes Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen