Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes slate effect floor tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul-conway

Ugh! Used about 50 sq. metres of these Wickes slate effect floor tiles, slightly riven surface, wavy edge, 330 x 330 mm, packs of 9, mid/dark patchy grey, sku 235 239, throughout the renovation of a rented house a few years ago (over five!). Called back recently, partially blocked drain under the kitchen, needs the floor broken which will damage up to a sq. metre of tiles. Wickes have discontinued them. Does anyone have a box or better two, even good used would be OK, can diamond cut/grind the cement off if the face is good. Fingers crossed!

J

jk.young@ntlwor

Ugh! Used about 50 sq. metres of these Wickes slate effect floor tiles, slightly riven surface, wavy edge, 330 x 330 mm, packs of 9, mid/dark patchy grey, sku 235 239, throughout the renovation of a rented house a few years ago (over five!). Called back recently, partially blocked drain under the kitchen, needs the floor broken which will damage up to a sq. metre of tiles. Wickes have discontinued them. Does anyone have a box or better two, even good used would be OK, can diamond cut/grind the cement off if the face is good. Fingers crossed!

Hi, did you ever find these tiles as I am looking for abput 3 boxes of them and can't find them anywhere.
THANKS

Reply to Wickes slate effect floor tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen