Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tile Shop

Morning all.

Based on the idiots I have already had to deal with this morning, I declare today "Tw*t Tuesday".

I feel a new Arms thread coming! We have one for tools, maybe another where you can have a rant about any tw*ts you've had to deal with on a Tuesday, or for the week. No names but your experiences with customers, other trades, bad drivers, teenagers. Hmmm... A chance to get it off your chest.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning all.

Based on the idiots I have already had to deal with this morning, I declare today "Tw*t Tuesday".

I feel a new Arms thread coming! We have one for tools, maybe another where you can have a rant about any tw*ts you've had to deal with on a Tuesday, or for the week. No names but your experiences with customers, other trades, bad drivers, teenagers. Hmmm... A chance to get it off your chest.

Made it a forum for you. :) It's in Cafe Del Tilers - I'm sure tile shops have to rant too (you're an exception to the arms they're not meant to be in there lol)

Last edited:
T

Tile Shop

Not just about customers. I can be, but also for the purpose of ranting about your standard run-of-the-mill normal everyday dickheads who have the ability to annoy you for whatever reason by any means.

O

Old Mod

Morning!
s4226.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen