Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italy

New scraper incoming we hope the time is good.
BATTIPAV 600, still in the earthquake zone :(

IMG_20160901_112414.jpg IMG_20160901_112424.jpg

W

WetSaw

Fantastic. My van decided it wasn't going to start after I'd finished unloading outside a clients house. I had it recovered to my local mechanic. Today , 3 days later, I call in to see what's happening and there's a sign up saying he's on holiday from 1st to 12th September!!! Thanks for letting me know:mad:

L

LM

Fantastic. My van decided it wasn't going to start after I'd finished unloading outside a clients house. I had it recovered to my local mechanic. Today , 3 days later, I call in to see what's happening and there's a sign up saying he's on holiday from 1st to 12th September!!! Thanks for letting me know:mad:
I feel your pain Paul, mine broke down the day before I went on hols on the 25th Aug, got back today and the van still won't be ready till next week, it's two years old and is with a main Ford dealer, only a new ignition cylinder required:mad:

W

White Room

Could be a few choice words perhaps on his return.....

W

WetSaw

Oh yes, I'm brushing up on my Spanish cursing so he can have both versions so he'll be in no doubt of my displeasure!
I've been looking for a new ( to me ) van anyway and I'm going to see one tomorrow which hopefully fits the bill as it's a 4 hour round trip.

W

WetSaw

Unfortunately not what I want or can afford. I've been looking for months and everything is either too dear, too much mileage or not configured how I want ( fussy pants that I am..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen