Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tile Shop

Absolutely....(spelt right to)

Spelt "to" wrong...... should be "too", as in the term "as well".

This is a fun game, hehe! :)

I'll get me coat........... "me", alternative pronunciation of the word "my", which is only said as its spelt by well spoken folk, or "moy" by [although not exclusively] the Cornish and inhabitants of Norfolk. Not a spelling error or typo.

I did pick my coat up didn't I? Yes. Good. NOW LEG IT!

I

Italy

solved the dilemma, ball bearings skipped, now you understand why the handle is not flowing well. I continued to clean the bar but always tough.
I work too much, that's why. ;)

IMG_20160917_085144.jpg IMG_20160917_085150.jpg IMG_20160917_085211.jpg

L

LM

Yes Antonio the anti friction bearing. You would be amazed at how many tilers I know that have bought a new machine because they didn't know that this simple bearing needed changed and thought their cutter was worn out, cazzo as you would say :)

I

Italy

Yes Antonio the anti friction bearing. You would be amazed at how many tilers I know that have bought a new machine because they didn't know that this simple bearing needed changed and thought their cutter was worn out, cazzo as you would say :)
yes, now try to order.
for now, I put that of 100cm klick klock, is equal. ;)

I

Italy

You want to clean and look after your tools....:p
Yes. as andy .... :(
I like a lot, clean tools, I think show up at work with clean tools, you already acquired 50% of trust from the customer.
(Just my thoughts). or maybe I crazy. ;)
Start the day with a dirty tool, it makes me spend the little desire to work, I have :rolleyes:

I

Italy

purchased two pieces. € 2.30 per piece ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks