Search the forum,

Discuss Who's The Biggest Tiling Company In The Uk? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

D man

I got talking to my mate the other day who works for tilecraft in Paisley and he told me that they were carrying 90 tilers in total.I used to work for them years ago but they only had 50 tilers then but they seem to be massive now,was just wondering who was the biggest in the UK?

D

D man

Tilecraft used to be a decent company to work for but from what I hear they are a nightmare these days paying the same money as 10 years ago

T

Tile Shop

Not 100% sure on how many they have on their books, but Harlyn Enterprises in Northamptonshire are pretty big.

Reply to Who's The Biggest Tiling Company In The Uk? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen