Search the forum,

Discuss who would have thought choosing your own tiles... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Would be a right palaver !!!

I can not think what I want nor what size or anything...

Who wants to come and quote for this job lol...just going to leave it in your hands haha

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It took me and my wife 18 months to choose ours, drove us mental!!!

Q

Qwerty

Ctd have some really nice porcelain at the moment.....Marazzi Atlante

Tile Giant also have the Arkesia polished range of porcs at the moment which look good

Fitted some States Snow porcelain last year which was a good tile also from Crown Tles.

All are 600x300 and I would stick with this size

Are you fitting a bathroom or wetroom in your bathroom cam?

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Its just a concrete flat so no wetroom unfortunately. It hasn't been rented for 6 months and my lass is gan nuts as its on an interest only mortgage.

The walls are terribly thing waffle box plasterboard...one side one room, other side the other. I have stripped the old room and got shot of the waffle and strengthened the boards with noggins and stud. I don't think I will be going down the porc routes. Going to tank the whole room and tile with mosaics, maybe going down the shabby chiq route...topps have some nice chiq craquelle that I can get at cost price as Im doing a favour for one of the guys there.

The choice is ridiculous. Ive been up since 5am looking through their book and other sites.

ready for another nap lol.

JOHN BENTON ! 18 months ! OMFG ahahahahahah

Reply to who would have thought choosing your own tiles... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen