Discuss Who makes a good range of cleaners for tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
HG is a great common brand name when you mention tile cleaners and polishes in most tile stores around the UK. HG make many bottles of tile, marble, stone and slate related fluids and in most cases, they have the one for you. Look them up in your local tile stores. 'HG Tile Range'.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Topps tiles do a Italian range called Fila, a different bottle for each stone, make sure you follow the instructions carefully with all products

L

laurami tiling

ive used the fila stuff and it works a treat
also used h&g sealer too also very good
tony

D

DHTiling

i always used to use HG range of sealers and cleaners but have switched to the lithofin range i find they have better range ( my opinion only ) .

G

guy1976

aquamix are good water based so no fumes also should check out their grout recolouring kit lot easier than regrouting

D

Deleted member 15

Larsen have just brought out a complete range of tile cleaners and sealers for all tiles
----
Fila for me all the way. Using the polished granite one tomorrow. :)

How much for the polished granite one wivers, just got granite worktops for my kitchen

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wivers

Sticky tiles that looked great after they had been polished up..... you soppy, gay, fat bald muppet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dave-T

Ive used all the cleaners, and i've allways found litofins products for cleaning and sealing far superior to anything else. The only thing i touch HG for now is 'Spot Stain Remover' which is really good for getting boot marks and grease marks off original style victorian tiles that got on there while laying . Lithofins cement away, powerclean and multipurpose cleaner are awesome however.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Don't ya just hate all these sealers, cleaners, Impregnators.

Seems there's a new one every week.............and **** me some are expensive.........and u just use a splash

Reply to Who makes a good range of cleaners for tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks