Search the forum,

Discuss White metal tile trim in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Ascot

Hi all,

Just a quick one for you. I have searched just about everywhere but want to make sure! I'm after some 10mm white square metal tile trim with matching white corners. Anyone come across any before? I have found some 10mm white round edge metal trim with corners on protiler tools so that is my fall back. But i reckon the square edge looks better.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

G

Gazzer

I used to work for a shop fitter that would get standard metal trim and get it powder coated for a chain of shops.

A

Ascot

Thanks Sir. However, i am just a DIYer and wouldn't need too much of this trim for my kitchen. Probably would be worth it financially!

A

Ascot

Thanks all. I'm afraid if i mitre it it would make a very sharp edge to pass by as you go out the door. i had thought of spray painting it. I think id have to do the trims as well as the corners tho. More work!

G

Gazzer

Thanks all. I'm afraid if i mitre it it would make a very sharp edge to pass by as you go out the door. i had thought of spray painting it. I think id have to do the trims as well as the corners tho. More work!

Just buy it then !

Reply to White metal tile trim in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen