Currently reading:
which silicone sealant?

Discuss which silicone sealant? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

BAL Microseal
microseal.jpg

A unique, high performance, waterproof and mould-resistant silicone sealant especially formulated with built in Microban® antibacterial protection, to inhibit the growth of black mould and bacteria, such as Listeria, Salmonella and E-Coli. For interior and exterior use. Bonds to glass, ceramic, acrylic, fibreglass and glazed or painted surfaces.

W

White Room

BAL Microseal
microseal.jpg

A unique, high performance, waterproof and mould-resistant silicone sealant especially formulated with built in Microban® antibacterial protection, to inhibit the growth of black mould and bacteria, such as Listeria, Salmonella and E-Coli. For interior and exterior use. Bonds to glass, ceramic, acrylic, fibreglass and glazed or painted surfaces.

How much a tube do you pay and where from Dave, cheer's

P

protilers

dan, i think you are are on the right road....sorry in advance but i am a mapei fanatic.....i have tried em all but it seams to me that this company (mapei) have got it right.....i stock their products and have got rid of bal and weber....all the stuff they have is fantastic....but they have so many products for different uses ..so make sure you call technical before you go ahead with anything, you can contact technical for mapei on 0121 508 6970 which goes to the sales team, just ask to speak to technical,they love retailers and tilers alike.......good luck
p.s 26 colours is fab 'innit.
p.p.s even though i am a retailer....screwfix direct are now stocking mapei and the price is hard to beat......and they deliver:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sibs

BAL Microseal
microseal.jpg

I couldn't agree more. Top stuff!

Reply to which silicone sealant? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.