Discuss What's your favourite levelling compound ? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Ive used Tilemaster levelflex a lot recently but I'm looking for something that flows better, and behaves better, whats your go to leveller ? Rapid level 30 is the best flowing and the best final finish I've ever known but it's not always suitable with its working time and limited depth. Does anyone use any of the ultra compounds ? Other than there 2 part treacle :D

G

GoneGuy

I’ve used tilemaster flexi level and fine flow 3000, rapid level 30 and find them ok, also used ultra level it two and liked how it flowed.
The main leveller that is stocked local to me is setcrete which is same company as F ball and they have a good range of levellers

O

One Day

I use a load of BAL Levelmax.
I think all these fibre levellers are pretty much the same in use.
Weber/BAL/Tilemaster...
As you say, rapidlevel 30 is the smoothest with no big fibres in the way, but tricky on large areas.
How about bag and bottle with no fibres?
Try some of the 2 parts from Tilemaster and you will be pleased. No fibres to clag. They sell loads to the flooring industry but we really only ever see Levelflex and RL30.

O

One Day

I’ve used tilemaster flexi level and fine flow 3000, rapid level 30 and find them ok, also used ultra level it two and liked how it flowed.
The main leveller that is stocked local to me is setcrete which is same company as F ball and they have a good range of levellers

F Ball do make great levellers, and they come at a price!

O

One Day

F Ball do make great levellers, and they come at a price!

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tilemaster levelflex and Ultra 2 part but I have been really impressed with Topps Tiles Fast track level plus, not sure who makes it for them though have been told both Ultra and Palace do.

L

LM

The flooring industry is some super levellers from the likes of Uzin, Ardex, F Ball etc but unless you have accounts with soft flooring distributors you may find it hard to get them at sensible prices. Rocatex Fibreflow is better than any of the above mentioned imo.

H

hmtiling

Tilemaster levelflex and Ultra 2 part but I have been really impressed with Topps Tiles Fast track level plus, not sure who makes it for them though have been told both Ultra and Palace do.
The topps rapid leveller is ultra 100%

F

Flintstone

TM fine flow is a two part compound isn't it, I've never really looked into it but what's its purpose over rl30 and level flex ? Ultra two part I can get a good deal on but it's gloopy. I do some fair sized pours and have one coming up about 40m which is for a large format tile so need to get it really as good as possible.
@impish levelmax comes in 25kg bags doesn't it ? I think I've got a bag in my stores, is if full of fibres ?

Reply to What's your favourite levelling compound ? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks