Search the forum,

Discuss what would you people be charging ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm not normally stuck on pricing but would like a few opinions on this one please.

It's a bathroom with freshly plastered walls, 400x200mm ceramics on walls,first wall is 5.72m2 the only cuts are into the corners and it's to be brickbond. the other walls are a shower cubicle totalling 5.46m2.

Floor is boarded ready, it is to be heated with matting and fixed with porcelain 400x400mm tiles, the shower tray is a wedi tray slightly raised, hope I've been clear if not...ask on anything I've not explained and I'll try again.

Cheers,

Mark.

All adhesives are supplied by the customer.

Last edited:
G

GazTech

Can you be more specific about the floor plz....ie who's putting matt down and why is wedi tray raised,and are you tiling tray ?if so in what exactly?

Reaction score
Hi Gaz,

I'm putting the matting down, the tray is already fitted, instead of sinking it as you normally would it looks like it's just been fixed to the floor...it's to be tiled in the ribbed porcelain the same as the rest of the floor..though I think it may be a bit slippery.

Reply to what would you people be charging ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen