Search the forum,

Discuss what would be your rate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
1011878_549779821747958_260392424_n.jpg
I'm pricing up for tiling approx. 30sq.m Morocan tiles (100x100). How much would you people charge per sq.m. ? I have number, but would like to see if i'm not wrong. Thanks

S

Spud

the diagram is hard to see is it walls or floors and is it cement encaustic or hand made ceramic ?

S

Spud

how is the terrace constructed and is it over an occupied space such as a house or shop ?
if it was just sticking to a prepared surface Tony with all the border work and small sizes £60-70 m2 if you have to do substrate prep and drainage matting it could be 125-130m2

J

jonnyc

as gary says if the prep work all done , with screed laid to falls and no drainage issues, i would probably go £ 90- 100.00 per sq mt plus parking/congestion.

cant see the drawing very clearly and assume a few problems and adjustments will be required .

morrocan tiles all the rage at the moment whether encaustic/ceramic or limestone.

do your tiles look anything like this tile i fixed in a pool some years ago,

habibi ceramics.

J

jonnyc

sorry could not post photo before. habibi do some very nice tiles and they are seriously expensive.
dont be frightened to charge e decent rate.
having looked at this i think £ 75.00 per mt would not be outrageous.
if you dont fancy the job i would love to take it on

Attachments

• Yell Tile Pic39.JPG
    548 KB · Views: 30
  • Yell Tile Pic51.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 31

Reply to what would be your rate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen