Search the forum,

Discuss What tools are you going to get then ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I don't have anymore tools to buy, my collection is complete! It's taken 6 years mind :)

G

Gazzer

What type of batteries did you get Dave, Axminster were doing a deal last week and now announced the 4 Ah battery is out.

Reaction score
Your a sharp one Neil ! & so am i , yes mate got the 4ah two of them as the other batteries i have are the 3ah :thumbsup: i have also had to return one of my grinder bodies as the switch stopped working, but thats back repaird now free of charge as it was still on guarantee ........

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Got the Dewalt D24000 2 weeks ago, On the look out for a big manual cutter. Need a 900 but might skip that and go straight for a 1200 then I'm covered for the future!!

J

jond500

Just bought a DeWalt DE7033-XJ DE7033 Heavy-Duty Short Beam Leg Stand for my DeWalt compound mitre saw to replace the current removable legs and once I sell my DeWalt DW742 flip saw will upgrade to a larger DeWalt compound mitre saw and then make a welding bench to attach to it for when I can afford an inverter TIG\Plasma cutter weld set.

Jon.

Q

Qwerty

Just bought another 4 diamond core drills (dry) from ATS. Next actual tool is a new SDS....probably Makita cordless

P

prceramics

Just bought another 4 diamond core drills (dry) from ATS. Next actual tool is a new SDS....probably Makita cordless

the makita sds is a good bit of kit ! have not used mine on the chissel function yet but fitted a housefull of windows the other week and it worked like a dream drilling into lintals ect

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Geoff, I have a 240v version. Brand new,used once when a labourer decided to "lever" a tile of and the spade snapped.
Ive since bought a new one as couldn't wait for this to be repaired.

So in short, just heed the chuck taking to bits to remove it. If 240v will do you im open to offers. Otherwise it'll sit in the shed until I get round to fixing it.

Reply to What tools are you going to get then ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen