Search the forum,

Discuss What size tile trim for 7mm tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Please contribute to this thread if you have any new information or can even just reiterate what has been said already. :)
Please contribute to this thread if you have any new information or can even just reiterate what has been said already. :)

Cheers Dave. Would that be good be the same for rounded or squared edges. Thanks In advance.
You need the trim to be 1 to 2mm bigger than the tile edge that will be next to trim edge !take the tile to the tile shop and you can check

Reply to What size tile trim for 7mm tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen