Search the forum,

Discuss What apps do you use ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

I thought apple was the biggest rip off company in the world.

so what apps do you miss in window which you can get on apple?

D

dundeetiler

Don't suppose anyone has used Grout It? Apparently pretty accurate on how much you need to knock up.

Reaction score
Apple is overpriced but Google behave like con men - ripped £500 from a closed Adwords express account of mine - corporate theft I think it's called. I suspect their corporate strategy looks to cheat customers in every way it can. And as for Android - call that an OS?

Nokia Lumia 1020 bought 3 1\2 years ago. Robust, excellent battery, 41 MPs camera -took better pictures than my slr. Unfortunately Microsoft failed to make a decent Windows mobile platform, though I prefer it to Apple and Android.

Reply to What apps do you use ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen